Friday, February 27, 2009

It's Been a While . . .

Hello Everyone!

Big Grizz and I went on a trip this last week and we are so glad to be home. We got to visit with G'ma Nasus and her husband while we were gone & that was a lot of fun. We haven't seen her in a while. We are trying to get back into life right now and it's hard. I am so tired and behind in everything.

I got to see Superwoman and the kids yesterday. I am going to do a Pampered Chef show and she was dropping off some stuff for that. (If anybody wants something please let us know) I was so excited to see them! I got loads of hugs and loves. Kids give the best hugs. Tank is getting so big and he has the cutest smile/grin and giggle.

Well here's some more about me. - - -

Have you ever seen a tornado? Only on TV and in the movies.

Do you think Barack Obama is sexy? No, not really

If you won a million dollars, what would you buy first? A home

What time is it right now? Noon – I’m on lunch break

Do you like men who wear pink shirts and flip-flops?
Sure, why not. Grizz wears flip-flops and I think he has a shirt with pink in it.

How many pairs of shoes do you own? 12, I think.

Do you think you are a hypochondriac? No

Do you own a dictionary? Yes, a couple

Where was the last place you went on vacation? Las Angeles, California

Are you actually fat but in complete denial about it?
I have put on some weight lately but I’m not sure if I’m fat.

What color is your mouse pad? Black with a gel wrist support

1 comment:

G'ma Nasus said...

So glad you came to visit us. It was wonderful to see you. Hope all is well :) Luv ya.